Sunday, April 11

Tips when booking Bridal Package

I have done a lot of research before I booked my bridal package. Although I would say that my package is not that ideal (I gave up a lot of negotiations because the sales person is simply too nice!), I am pretty happy with my decision because I feel really comfortable with them as they are really not pushy.

Ok anyway my case is beside the point. I thought since I have all the information, why not share with you the things that you can negotiate on:

Outfit
1) Inclusive of 4 sets of Father jacket (FIL, Father + Bro)
2) Mum and Sis AD Dress
3) 5-6 gowns for photo shoot + 1 MTM
4) 1 MTM pants and shirt (For Groom)
5) Tea-dress (Other than tea dress, you may request to change into other gowns.)
6) 1 Evening Gown & 1 Wedding Gown for AD (choice of off-the-rack or MTM)
7) 2 Men's suit 

Make Up
1) Trial make-up (without hair-do)
2) Make-up for Photo shoot
3) 2 make-up for the wedding day (Both morning and night)
4) Eyelashes & ampoule - $40 per session
5) Early bird charges – Before 7am half hour $50
6) Do we have to pay for transport for the make up artist/photographer before 7am?

Flowers
1) Hand bouquet for photoshoot and AD

Bridal Car
1) Bridal car with chauffeur provided (dress code for chauffeur. Are they freelance or full time?)
2) Bridal car decoration (can choose?)
3) Sets of ribbons for accompanying cars

Bridal Accessories
1) Usage of bridal accessories (free or rental, At least two sets (Tiara, Necklace, Earrings) for Wedding Day)

Photography
1) Studio photography (Do we have to pay for studio?)
2) Outdoor photography (usually 2 locations), ask to see portfolio of photographer
3) About 20 pieces of photos bound in album
4) One portrait size photo (inclusive of framing)
5) One table top photo
6) Take note of the transport when taking outdoor shoot, do we have to pay? Usually the bridal studio will pay
7) Additional photos cost ($50/pc, ask if it means 1 photo each or the whole page (some integrate a few photos in 1 page)
8) Take digital photos, better
9) Ask If soft copies are given after touch up
10) Hotpress album (no lines between)

ROM
1) ROM Dress (Free)


Cheers,
Nana
www.joiemo.blogspot.com
joiemo.creative@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment